


My dad was remarried on Saturday. It was a long day, especially for Megan, but fun. It was great to see family and friends that I haven't for a while. Bonus - my sister stayed a few extra days so we could spend some time together. They were married at Alecia's chapel and then a luncheon afterward. Eric, Megan, and I sat with my mom's brothers who flew in from Hawaii and California. It was great to visit with them since we don't see them very often at all. I'm still trying to get my Uncle Steve (the one who lives in Hawaii) and his wife Jenny to come out to Utah to ski. It's a tough sell to leave the warm for the cold, but I think they might come next Winter. My brother left Saturday, so I only had 2 days with him, but some time is better than none. My dad requested no wedding gifts, but since he didn't have a photographer for "The Big Day", I took it upon myself to be the paparazzi and take over 200 pictures to put together a photobook for them. I've started to retouch some of the pictures and it's rather addictive. I think it's going to take me longer than I thought, especially since the foyer of the church doesn't really lend well to good lighting, or good photos in general. That's my project for the next week or so. Oh yeah, and getting ready for Megan's birthday party next Saturday. Since we've invited Eric's family and some close friends, it's over 40 people, but it should be a good time!



4 comments:
congrats to your dad. You look lovely as always and I adore your little megan. That little clip in her hair is just too cute. Hopefully I can come crash the big party on Saturday. I will let you know as soon as I know what is going on. k??
hey jen! congratulations to your dad. that is really great. meagan is getting so big and is sooo darling! i hope you guys are doing well!luv-Carrie
Congratulations Brother Taylor! I love weddings, I only wish Jason and I could have a couple more... just kidding.
lisa
it was so nice to see everyone at the wedding! megan was a cutie as usual! she's so grown up now!
Post a Comment