OH MY GOSH!!! That was the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen!! I'm not even kidding when I say that that has been my exact experience before! So, so funny!
Has been working as a loan officer for over 7 years now and enjoys it very much. He gets 5 car magazines a month and loves coming home to spend time with his family.
Jen
Loves being a stay-at-home mom with her two crazies. She enjoys cooking, sewing, and photography.
Megan
Our busy and happy little preschooler. Megan loves going to school and her gymnastics class. She also loves playing with friends and asks every morning, "Mom, who's coming over today?".
Dane
Our chunky, happy, busy little toddler. He loves to dance and be outside. His favorite thing to say is "Uh oh!" which is quite fitting since he's usually into something he's not suppose to be.
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! That was the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen!! I'm not even kidding when I say that that has been my exact experience before! So, so funny!
I have never had a professional manicure and after watching that I think I may not be missing out on too much. SO funny. really glad you posted it:)
lisa
Post a Comment