Thursday, March 20, 2008
The Party
Megan's birthday party was on Saturday and it was a success. Megan was feeling better a few days before the party so we didn't have to cancel. Yay! And she held up pretty well with all the chaos and people. She has lots of cousins who like to follow her around and make sure she's ok now that she's walking. She was quite the little princess walking around in her tutu. It was "tutu" cute! We grilled hot dogs and hamburgers in the snow and had lots of cake and ice cream. So much cake and ice cream that I still have a fridge and freezer full. Megan didn't dig into the cake as much as I thought she would. I think it's because she kept picking off the flowers that were made of fondant and they didn't taste very good. She was really good at picking off and eating all the dots made of chocolate frosting though. A girl after my own heart! Both sets of grandparents were able to make it and we now have more toys than we know what to do with. Megan's favorite is by far the pink dog my aunt sent her. She LOVES dogs. Thanks to all who came and made our party so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Wow... you really went all out! It looks like a fun party! Megan is just TOO cute!
so cute. I feel so bad I couldn't be there but it looks like it was fun even without me =) I adore that picture of her and you "my princess" that is so precious. you guys are picture pros. Happy Easter and post some walking video when you get a chance. I love the new walker wobbles. too cute!!
Well look at you little miss photographer! I love, love, love those pictures. I think I should get hooked up with one of those cameras. We must get together again soon, I think David is hoping to see his lady friend!
Post a Comment