Friday, January 4, 2008

The Wailing Wall

We have a half wall that divides our kitchen area from the family room that is a few steps below it. Recently, Megan has realized when I'm in the kitchen and not in the family room with her. She can hear me in the kitchen, so she'll crawl over to the wall and pull herself up and whine until I either come get her or play with her in the family room. This happens a lot at dinner and when I'm on the computer. Sometimes she'll try to eat the carpet that's on the edge of the wall while she's whining, which really grosses me out. She's a smart little one and I'm finding it harder and harder to distract her. You'd think that she'd be happy in the family room playing with all her new toys from Christmas, but she wants someone to play with (or climb all over). I can usually get about 15 minutes before she starts at the "Wailing Wall". She would really love an older sibling to keep her company, but since that's not really possible, we love it when friends and cousins come over to visit. So, here are a few pic's of Megan in action in her jammies that are getting too small and I'm in serious denial that I need to start buying her 12 month clothes.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Megan's saying: Mom, don't take pictures of me whining, play with me!!!

She's a cutie!

Jessica said...

I love the new template!! Megan sounds like Jenna, she always says to me come play with me mom. She definetly needs a sister.