Friday, September 4, 2009

2 Months


We took Dane to his 2 month appointment this week. He surprised me with his weight: 13 lbs. 15 oz! No wonder he's already in size 2 diapers and his 3 month shirts are getting a little short. He did great with his shots, only cried a little. Shots are sad, but little band-aids on his chunky legs are too cute. Megan's new favorite movie is "Cinderella" and Dane is starting to resemble Gus-Gus and I wouldn't want him any other way!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

That is the cutest bandaid I've ever seen -- and on a CUTER-than-cute chubby little boy thigh!!!

jeanine said...

What a big guy! Glad that he's growing so well :)

Rachel said...

wow. what a big guy. I hate the shots but I'm sure I'd hate polio worse.

Nat said...

He is adorable thanks for having us over today it was really fun.