
Megan has recently developed a love of shoes. She insists on wearing them ALL the time, even over her footed jammies. If there is a shoe insight, she'll bring it to me and grunt at me to put it on her. She does the same for me, brings me my shoes and insists that I put it on, even if I'm already wearing a pair. She also likes to try on my shoes, and Eric's too. It's hilarious to see her get her tiny feet in Eric's flip-flops with her toes in the right spot and then not be able to move because they are huge and too heavy for her to lift. Just a few months ago, she hated wearing shoes and would try to kick them off. It wasn't until she fit into a pair of Pedi-Peds that my friend, Jessica, gave to us when she was born that she started to develop her shoe fetish. I can't blame her, they are very cute and comfortable. We have since had to get 2 more pairs. I'd really like to put the blame on Jessica for giving us the shoes to begin with, but I have a feeling that Megan's love of shoes is genetic, as I have a closet full of them. I can tell this is only the beginning of an expensive habit for both me and Megan because, after all, who can resist a cute shoe?!

I found this picture of me trying on my dad's shoes and couldn't resist posting it - proof that despite her looks, Megan does have a little of me in her!




7 comments:
uh oh you are in trouble...shoes are my most expensive habit.:) looks like she is all girl!
How fun! James loves to put shoes on because it means we're going somewhere (even if it's just outside!). He'll bring me his shoes and then sit down so I can put them on!
And I LOVE the picture of you!!!
look at how cute you are!! I love looking at old pictures of when I was younger. Hopefully our kids will enjoy looking at theirs! I've never understood the love for shoes thing....maybe having a girl I will soon understand. with my boys...they have one pair of shoes!!
so cute. I guess you are going to have a lot of shopping to do over the next 20+ years. Girls shoes are the cutest though.
A girl after my own heart! I LOVE shoes and so does my darling daughter. She will always bring out not just one shoe, but shoes in pairs, saying "Shoes?... Shoes?" until I either put them somewhere up out of reach or on her little feet. I think these girls of ours are two of a kind!
Love it. I am glad that I started such a fun habit, at your expense I guess. I just love little girl shoes they are my favorite thing to buy and to give as gifts. I guess I know what I can get for her from now on.
I love that picture of you! So cute! And good luck with the shoe obsession!
Post a Comment